Mergers & Acquisitions
We assess the market, including secular growth drivers and opportunities for consolidation.
We analyze the company’s market position and potential, including brand strength and margin expansion opportunities.
We consider potential in the context of our segments and overall portfolio, including those opportunities to extend global reach and advances our technology.
- Manufacturing companies with established products & operations
- High-quality management teams with a demonstrable track record of leadership and performance
- Strong brand position in one or more niche markets with low technology risk
- Solid pipeline of new products
- Adequate asset base and cash flow to support debt is preferred
- Strong return on invested capital (ROIC > 2% of company’s cost of capital)
- Stable and sustainable cash flows (sufficient liquidity to service debt requirements with low exposure to seasonal fluctuations in cash flows, as well as low sensitivity to cyclical fluctuations)
- Low maintenance capital expenditure requirements
- $10 Million – $75 Million annual revenue
- EBITDA greater than 10%
- An East Coast U.S. location is preferred, but any continental U.S. based company will be considered. Europe and Asia are considerations for the right platforms with preference given to companies with Headquarters in the USA.
Contact us About Mergers & Acquisitions
Please fill out this form to be contacted about a potential acquisition by or a merger with NRD,LLC.
NRD, LLC USA Headquarters, Sales & Manufacturing
2937 Alternate Blvd
Grand Island, NY 14072
NRD Asia Pte. Ltd.
26 Kallang Place, #06-17